Monday, May 28, 2012

Sean Says Good Bye to Traning Wheels!




On this Memorial Day, Sean rode his bike first time without the training wheels.  It took him only about 40 minutes to master the art of riding a bike like a big boy.  He was so excited and rode his bike until dinner (about two and half hours straight).  He says he is going to ride his bike to school with Dad tomorrow.  We are so proud of him for learning to ride so quickly.  He only had one big fall and he cried, but he got right up and kept on riding.  His knees are almost touching the handles and he may be ready for the next size up.  He sure is growing up fast.  It reminded me of how my Dad taught me to ride when I was about his age.  I don't remember it being fun, but he had lots of smiles on his face today.  I wonder how he is going to remember this one important day in his childhood memory.  

No comments: