Sunday, February 2, 2014

Woohooo!! Seahawks Wins!




I've been living in America since 1990, but this year was my first year to experience my home team win the ultimate championship in American Football, the Super Bowl!  The scores speak itself - 43-8 against Denver Broncos.  We were an unstoppable force tonight and  both offence and defense were at top notch.  Congratulations, Seahawks for your determination to win and superb professionalism.  All your hard work paid off in a big way. 

Nana came to watch the game with us and we had a little party in the basement.  Mike smoked some meats for 7 hours and they were delicious!  I ran to Costco, PCC, Target, Trader Joe's, Fred Myer and Party City to buy everything I need for the party and the rest of the week and I barely made in time before the kick off.  That was an exhausting trip.  I ran into Jen in Costco as she hurriedly gather food for her party.  Are we ever not in a rush?  At least the weather was beautiful today.  Many people were wearing Seahawks jersey out there.  I was wearing my tight Seagals' shirt which I am a little embarrassed to wear on its own.  I rather wear a baggy jersey instead. 

I can only imagine what's happening in Seattle right now.  Many people will be bar hopping and celebrating the win.  I hope everyone stays safe out there.  My party days are over and I am happy to be home in my PJ and fleece robe.  Congratulations Seattle!  The city united as one tonight and it's a good feeling to be a part of it.  We love you, Seahawks!

No comments: