Sunday, February 5, 2012

Purse Carrying Honey Bee (who is a terrible shopper)

Daddy set up his computer he had downstairs in the kitchen, so the kids were watching something on the computer.

She kept touching the tail.  She was walking around like this at the store.  Very cute, but devilish.

Saya found a bumble bee Halloween costume Noah wore when he was a baby in the pretend play box.  She wore it all day today even though she was sweating (it is a warm jacket).  I took her to Trader Joe's in it and she carried a princess purse, too.  She normally sits on the shopping cart, however I thought she might have matured enough to walk with me in the store.  Boy was I wrong!   She kept running away from me and would grab anything she wanted off the shelf.  I don't know how many times I had to return an item she picked up along the way.  She almost knocked down the entire display of green peppers because she was trying to pull out the ones on the base.  Anything green, she thinks she ought to have!  At the cashier's line, she kept trying to run outside the store.  It was quite embarrassing because I was trying to pay and also chase her at the same time.  Other shoppers thought it was funny, a cute little girl in a bumble bee costume pulling the classic terrible two act.   She lost her ticket to walk again in the store for a while.  Why all my kids are runners when outside?   I really want to know!!y

No comments: