Monday, February 27, 2012

Saya, the fashion offender

She was proud of her style, a tutu over a jumper skirt!

She was showing me how her bottom shows. Funny girl!

If there is What Not to Wear Toddler Version, I would very much want to call to put Saya on the show.  She puts on anything she wants to wear and she does it while I am not watching.  The other day, after I dressed her in a jumper skirt, she decided to put a green tutu on top. It looked odd because the jumper skirt got shorter since the tutu raised the dress.  She was pleased with her looks though and refused to take it off.  At her school, I often find explaining myself to the teachers why Saya is wearing what she is wearing.  One of the teachers there responded the other day, "we are used to her strange clothing choice."  She is a character.  I love that about her and looking forward to see how her sense of independence flourish in the future!

No comments: