Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pictures Taken in Japan

I haven't been able to edit the pictures I took in Japan, but here are a few of them that I edited tonight.  Aaah, the beauty!  Japan is a truly a beautiful country.  You discover the beauty of your country when you live oversea.  It is ironic but true.  I hope you can sense the appreciation of comfort and endless fascination I feel towards my country.   I am sorry I am way too tired to add a caption for each but I promise I will do it over the weekend.  I have been working out at the gym every single day this week for an hour of cardio plus stretch and weights.  I will write about it in the next post!  I am finally very angry with my fats.  I am sending them off for good.  Adios, fatos! I hope you enjoy the pictures! 




















No comments: