Saturday, January 3, 2015

Japan Photos

I have been busy editing pictures from Japan for weeks and I am happy to say I am almost done with them.  Here are some of the gems.  The pictures are not in chronological order.

Alyson and Saya had so much fun in Nara.  They learned about history and deer are not just cute.


This was taken at a temple near Amano Hashidate.  It was raining, but still very beautiful.

There is a custom to throw ceramic disks to a target for good luck at the Amano Hashidate look out area.

My Dad throwing the disks.  He got one disk in the ring.

Beautiful sunshine came through the door at Nara's great Buddha.

Girls at the Amano Hashidate lookout area.

Finally, I am in a photo!

Protector of great Buddha in Nara.  Wood-curved and magnificent (about 1200 years old!)

Saya looking the beautiful sight upside down at Amano Hashidate lookout area.

I found a little deer in Nara!

Saya had a lot of fun feeding deer until one of them stole her ice cream!

Little Saya fell asleep often from being too excited and tired.  Precious.

No comments: