Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Photography Assignments

I am having lots of fun with the weekly homework for my photography class.  This week's assignment is capturing patterns.  You can do a lot with the theme whether presenting the uniform patterns of things or people, or things that are aligned randomly.  I can be a geek when it comes to preparing my photography.  I researched what other talented photographers captured in this topic and that gave me some ideas about what to take.  I started to carry my camera at all time and I see things now like an artist scanning through life for potential materials.  It's fun to be creative.  I have a lot to learn and I am hungry for more experience and knowledge.  Here are some of the pictures I took today.  I was at Issaquah waiting for Noah's therapy to end, so I stopped by at Lake Sammamish State Park.  I saw lots of birds and otherwise tranquil lake.  It was a sunny day and the park was beautiful.  It's one of those moments I felt very lucky to be out there soaking up the beautiful scenery.


No comments: