Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Man Cave



I don't know what the fuss about so called "Man Caves".  I don't know what the female version of it,  maybe a craft room?  OK, it would be totally cool to have a craft room.  A space where I can do my own craft things without being disturbed, now that's sweet.  Well, Mike got his manly wish come true since he built a Man Cave in the garage.  He hang a small TV on the wall and has all his workout equipments in there.  It's cold in the winter and hot in the summer, but he is supposed to stick it up like a man because it's a Man Cave.  It's not manly if it's too comfy, I imagine.  He and Sean were so excited, they had dinner out in the garage on Sunday.  I am pretty sure their warm meal turned cold in a few minutes, but they enjoyed their meals sitting on the folding chairs.  Sean wanted to eat dinner in the garage again the next day, too.  I am glad they found a space to bond and talk freely about sports.  Sean thinks he is a little man and I am sure he is very happy to be the active occupant of their own Man Cave!

No comments: