Tuesday, October 18, 2011

iPad2!!

Saya was playing a matching game.  She actually completed a challenge and I was impressed!!
My broken laptop was the cause of my lack of blogging action and iPad2 joined our ever growing electronic family.  I wasn't sure at first if we made the right decision to splurge $500 plus on an equipment before Christmas.  However, I am so glad I did.  I can email and do surfing on my iPhone, however it is a bit small to do what I want efficiently.  iPad is big enough to see and small enough to fit in my purse.  Mike got me a keyboard which I can type just like a laptop and I am getting used to the size issue as well.  Best of all, my kids like using iPad and they are getting so good at it.  They can play matching game, read books, make a movie and more.  It is my best helper when we are at the doctor's office waiting.  Some of my friends thought it's a waste of money, but not in my house.  Thank you Steve Jobs!  It's making my life much easier for sure.

No comments: