Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Noah goes to a birthday party




Noah received an invitation to attend his classmate's birthday party on last Sunday, so off we went to the bouncy place in Bellevue.  I knew one parent, however I've never met the other parents whose children also attend Phantom Lake Integrated Preschool.  The little boy turned four and he seemed very happy to see all his friends celebrating his birthday.  Noah was happy because he loves to jump.  He was so busy trying out different equipments and never was still.  He liked the big slide the most.  He was being very OCD, however, in what he does once he climbed up the stairs.   First, he sat at the top of the slide as if he is going to go down. Second, gets up and go to the other end to touch the wall.  Third, he walks back to the slide again and finally goes down. He did that every time and I thought that was pretty funny. 

I was able to chat with other Moms and got to know them.  They were very nice and it was good to know there are other parents out there with similar challenges.  Most of all, I was glad I had a chance to spend one on one time with Noah.  I've decided that Noah needs a Mommy and Me day every month so that he gets much needed full attention from Mommy.  I am sure other children need one also, but Noah even more so.  I do feel that he is opening up more in recent months and now is the chance to squeeze into his mind.  I miss my little boy who was so engaging as a baby.  I know you are going to come back someday, Noah, but I sure do miss you...

No comments: